Interested in sharing your ideas with other educators?
My goal for this blog is to share information in order to help educators better their practice and themselves. To best reach this goal, I feel that a variety of voices is necessary for a rounded viewpoint. I am accepting submissions for guest posts to share your ideas here on my blog. You can be a blogger already or an educator looking to share a great idea. For now, I will be sticking to the following weekly segments:
- Motivation Monday: Have a great idea to motivate your students? Share it with us on the form below! In addition to student motivation, we will be rotating features on how to motivate teachers as well. Mondays are for motivation!
- Tech Tuesday: What are the best new ideas for technology in education? Every week, we'll bring you a fresh new idea to try.
- #EdHack: Do you have a tip or trick for educators that make their busy life just a little easier? Each Wednesday, we share ideas to help teachers stay organized, manage that seemingly endless stack of grading, decorate the classroom to help keep students engaged, and more! You can submit your #edhack through our form here.
- Snarky's Teacher Feature: Our teacher feature is a bi-monthly peek into the classrooms of real teachers and the exciting things they are doing with their students! You can apply to be part of our teacher feature (or nominate a fabulous teacher you know!) through our form here.
- Fun Idea Friday: This segment is for any fun, new idea you think would bring a little bit of excitement into the classroom. It can be anything from an instructional strategy to an idea for building classroom or school culture. Fun Idea Friday encompasses many different topics in order to share a variety of ideas,
- Self-Care Sunday: Educators know that taking care of yourself is extremely important when you are constantly giving all of your energy to your students day in and day out. Self-Care Sunday is all about doing something nice to take care of yourself.