1. Multi-Colored Motivational Pens ($16, Etsy) This set of five brightly colored pens features phrases such as "goal getter" and "you got this". They are an adorable way to brighten up a teacher's day, especially considering how many times we look for one in any given day!
2. Metallic Idiom Pencil Case ($24, Anthropologie) I am obsessed with how cute and clever these pencil cases are. They come in gold and rose gold and each feature a darling idiom, such as "good as gold". What teacher doesn't love a clever case? I know this one does.
4. Shabby Books Earrings ($8, Etsy) These studded earrings feature, you guessed it, books. They are a fun and an easy way for any teacher to show off their love of learning.
5. Tree of life Journal ($29, Barnes & Noble) Teachers are often pulled from one setting to another quickly, so carrying a blank journal to take notes is often very helpful when trying to remember everything you need to. This sturdy, beautiful leather journal will help the teacher in your life keep their day-to-day organized in style.
6. Vera Wang Hooded Sleep Poncho ($22, Kohl's) There is a wise ancient saying that goes something like, "I teach, therefore, I sleep." This cozy hooded sleep poncho will help the teacher you love nap in absolute comfort. (I have this in pink marled knit, seriously, it's amazing.)
9. Wild Poppy Sticky Notes ($12, Anthropologie) If your teacher is anything like me, they go through sticky notes faster than they can replenish them. This cube has a beautiful poppy design and comes with 640 sheets - enough to last maybe through the month of February!
10. Follow Your Arrow Bangle ($14, Francesca's) This beautiful bangle features a gold arrow to remind your beloved teacher (especially during times of classroom chaos) that they are always helping to lead people in the right direction, no matter how crazy that may feel some days.
Happy Valentine's Day!